Saturday, June 27, 2009

A quick look into our new little home!

Here's a tour of our new abode.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video guys! That's great. I love the cut-out on that toilet. Hi-tech! :) It looks like a saddle. I want one.

    Praying for your adjustment and transition. Can't wait to hear of your discoveries from our "God who speaks in Hindi."

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Thanks for showing us around your new place! Glad you got there safely:)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I am so glad you guys got there safe! Can't wait to hear more about India! Be safe! Miss ya guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are awesome! I have so much respect for both of you. Can't wait to see you guys again someday, but I pray your "work" will be rewarding and fruitful. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! I so enjoyed your video - it is so great to see your faces and hear your voices. We are praying for you as you adjust to your new surroundings and begin you work. We love and miss you greatly! Love Connie

    ReplyDelete