Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Beautiful Life

We are sad to report that Ganesh lost his battle with HIV and is now with the Lord. While we were in India his health was declining, but in early October his health quickly deteriorated. In 12 short years he touched many lives and was a HUGE encourager to everyone he met. We rejoice that he is with the Lord, but we mourn that such a promising young life was robbed by such an awful foe. His death has been hard on the workers at House of Hope. With 13 other HIV children some of the workers are feeling hopeless. Please pray for them right now, that God would sustain them, encourage them, and that their hope would be found in Him.

1 comment:

  1. Tim and Kasey,

    I am so sorry for your loss. I know this has to be very difficult for you both. You are in my prayers. Glad I got to talk to you today.

    ReplyDelete