In response to our previous blog about laundry, we have one small update. We left a pair of dirty jeans hanging outside our room for a couple of days (on a drying line on our covered veranda) and paid the consequences. Apparently rats like denim and one (or more) was all to happy to eat his fill. Mind you, the jeans were hanging on a thin nylon chord 8 feet off the ground, so it was an impressive feat. While "holey" jeans are fashionable, for some reason my wife wants to throw these jeans out. I guess I can't blame her. We'll just chalk it up to lesson learned.
That's a normal size DVD, just to give you some perspective on how much the little booger ate:
The culprits have been apprehended and disposed of properly. I'll spare you the pics, you can just trust me that they won't be eating anyone else's jeans.
Hmmmm, doesn't sound yummy to me!!
ReplyDeleteJules